Thank you for your interest in planning an event to benefit Fisher House of the Emerald Coast, Inc. Throughout our short history, organizations like yours have played a key role in our fundraising outreach. We are grateful for this generous support of our friends in the community who share our commitment and love for our military families.
Often we are blessed with people who spend their own time, money and effort organizing a fundraiser to benefit our work. These fundraisers vary in type and size. If you are in interested in becoming a Cause Champion with Fisher House of the Emerald Coast, Inc., please submit the application and let’s get promoting!
Our ability to offer services for third-party fundraising events is limited by staff size and internal obligations. We are a staff of one and our board members all serve in a voluntary capacity as a part of their affection for our mission.
How we help:
- We can provide a letter of authorization to validate your authenticity of the fundraising event.
- We are always happy to share informational brochures and fact sheets of our wonderful mission and we are helping in the military community.
- Attendance at the event to receive proceeds by a member of our staff, board or designated volunteer, based on availability.
- Use of our logo and name upon review and approval of event and materials.
- Written tax receipts to donors who make checks payable to Fisher House of the Emerald Coast, Inc.
- Complete rules are included on the visit here portion below.
Access Application Here
Please visit here for specific required information on becoming a Cause Champion for Fisher House.