Many items can be donated to the Fisher House so that they do not need to be purchased. Here are some popular items currently being purchased. Please consider donating! Our support office is located inside Trawick Enterprises, 126 NE Eglin Parkway, across from Wendy’s near Uptown Station 8-12 and 1-5 for those without base access. Click here for a list you can print and take with you shopping!
- Kpods – all varieties but hazelnut is very popular
- Flavored creamers, powdered – hazelnut, french vanilla (large containers from a bulk store are fine)
- Snack crackers – stone ground whole wheat fig bars are very popular
- To go coffee cups with lids (going through these quickly)
- Cereal bars and pop tarts (especially if we have children as guests or for those kids at heart)
- Asst individual cereal (single serve)
- Asst mini chocolates – we always keep a large bowl on the counter in the kitchen for passerbys needing a quick shot
- Bottled water
Because a family’s love is the best medicine and many of our guests are too humble to ask for specific items. Let’s keep the pantry stocked with fresh, fun and feel good items during their stay.
Words from Guests:
“I am so grateful to be able to stay here. My niece was injured really bad in a car accident and family needed to be here. I jumped on a plane with no clue where I would sleep when I arrived. God opened all doors and made a way, then Fisher House did the rest. Thank you so much and may God bless you all.”
“My grandson and I enjoyed staying and playing at the Fisher House. Thank you so much for your caring and sharing. It made us feel so special. We really appreciate everything. God bless!”
“Fisher House is awesome. It was amazing to have this beautiful place to stay. Mr. and Mrs. Fisher will never know the people they touched. From the time we walked in the door until 4 days later when we left, all you could do was feel the love of residents and staff. Everyone had a reason for being here and we shared our fears and hope of recovery. Thank you for providing a loving environment during a trying time.”