Many items can be donated to the Fisher House so that they do not need to be purchased. Here are some popular items currently being purchased. Please consider donating! Our support office is located inside Workspace Suites, 1992 Lewis Turner Boulevard 8-12 and 1-5 for those without base access. Click here for a list you can print and take with you shopping!
- Kpods – all varieties but hazelnut is very popular
- Flavored creamers, powdered – hazelnut, french vanilla (large containers from a bulk store are fine)
- Snack crackers – stone ground whole wheat fig bars are very popular
- To go coffee cups with lids (going through these quickly)
- Cereal bars and pop tarts (especially if we have children as guests or for those kids at heart)
- Asst individual cereal (single serve)
- Asst mini chocolates – we always keep a large bowl on the counter in the kitchen for passerbys needing a quick shot
- Bottled water
Because a family’s love is the best medicine and many of our guests are too humble to ask for specific items. Let’s keep the pantry stocked with fresh, fun and feel good items during their stay.